Chemical peel dark skin
My face is darker than my neck and body colour .. Can I go for chemical peel to balance my face tone and use sunscreens thereafter to keep it fair... Please suggest good skin care clinics to go for chemical peel in Bangalore..

Yes.. otherwise Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Hello Yes chemical peel could help in even tone and texture Topical creams and Medication would certainly help in enhancement of chemical peel results as well as in achieving proper texture and tone of skin
Consult via practo to get a detailed consultation for the same
Yea...chemical peeling can help in pigmentation....cutis skin clinic in Bangalore...