Chemical free face wash
My skin is oily in summers and dry in winters. Please suggest chemical free face wash for deep cleaning and skin lightening. My face is dull because of sunburn.

Read the following articles you may find them helpful.. https://essencecosmeticsurgery.com/2020/02/22/skin-care-overview/
Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Hello dear. You can use Cetaphil cleaning lotion. Apply a medicated sunscreen after that. For more information, share your face picture via online consultation