Check for pregnancy
I had sex with my bf on 26th august and my menstrual cycle was on,9th august with 32 day cycle. He did not use condom but used pull out method. In 6 hours I took the I pill. What are my chances of being pregnant

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello..... Withdrawal method is not effective method..he should have used condom..but you have taken post coital pills so chance of pregnancy reduced to 5 to 6%...if you miss regular period get urine pregnancy test done at home ..if it comes positive you consult gynaecologist in nearest hospital.