Chance of infection?
Hi Doctor, about 2 weeks ago my phone cover fell on a dead mouse. I cleaned it with a dry cloth. I have been using it and sometimes I eat food right after touching it. I pee, holding me penis, right after touching it. The mouse might have been killed by a rabid dog. Am I at risk of any infection?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. You might not be having infection as of now but, you need to take precautions. Wash your hands every time before you eat anything. Do not have outside foods. Wash the cover by soap and water and use it. Also, you could keep a sanitizer with you. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
to my knowledge ,No. u r not.