Chakkar behins eyebrows
It happens most of the time in evening time I feel like chakkar behind my eyebrows I have never fainted till yet but the problem is there it doesn't happens everyday but sometimes and most of the time in evening I feel like chakkar is it due to I'm thinking of it so much or die to negative thoughts is there a problem plz suggest...

Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello.,some common causes for dizziness or vertigo include low sugar,ass in when you are hungry,weakness due to anemia or vitamin deficiency or due to low blood pressure ,, others like sinusitis,ear issues,etc..yes constant negative thoughts and worrying could cause any symtoms , no need to worry, if its your thoughts which are troubling you please consult psychiatrist, he will help you recover from it.