Chaffing- Penis head skin

I seem to have got chaffing scars or rashes on my fore skin as well on the rim of the penis, its not very deep or big, small but multiple rashes. Itches sometimes. I got this after masturbating a few days ago. Thought it might be due to friction and ignored it. And after that every time i masturbate with or without vaseline these rashes are coming back. I clean my penis with warm and soap everyday and maintain a good hygiene. If i clear and leave it dry by evening there seems to be a white creamy layer created on this scars and if i clean them again they open up these small rashes. Please help

Doctor Answers (1) on Chaffing- Penis head skin

The things you are describing are suggestive of fungal infection. The same will require both oral tablets and ointment. You need to see a Dermatologist or a Urologist for the same. It will also be prudent to get a baseline fasting sugar test done. Keep your public hair trimmed and you can apply powder to the scrotum after bath to prevent moisture.