Cervical spondylysis

Suffering from cervical spondylysis from 7 months .along with this iam having balance problem .sometimes i feel like falling and i have to walk with support .my ct scan of temporal bone,mri scan of brain,mri scan of cervical spine is all normal .my ent doctor has said it is not vertigo . Pls help me .
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. for this you all you can do is consult a orthopedician and spine surgeon. they will need to examine you and then only they will be able to help you. ENT Specialist is not required in this case. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?