Cavity teeth
I have cavity in my teeth . This also causes pain in my tongue. How to overcome this problem . I have never had a tooth problem earlier. What could be the reason and please suggest me ways to overcome this problem

Dr. Anish Goyal
Dentist 8 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, cavity in tooth needs to be restored. Pain in tongue due to cavity is less likely. It may be due to localised ulceration on tongue. You need to visit a dentist for oral examination so that we can find out the reason for pain and check for decay in tooth.
Dr. Vasavi.A
Dentist 14 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello. Tooth cavity can cause sharp ends in the tooth, because of which you may have pain in the tongue. You have to see a dentist so that appropriate treatment can be done for the tooth with the cavity.