Cavity and throat infectn
I was having this pain in my throat and cavity. And when I asked my friend to check it for me he said the area near my tonsil is blood red and white kind of patches are near my dorsal tooth, and my throat is feeling as if It has been scratched by something. And even drinking water is giving me pain.

hello.. looks like uve pharyngitis nd tonsillitis tooo.. avoid tking very hot spicy or oily food... consume more liquids.. u can do salt water gargling... but definitely meet an ent specialist get examined... u may as well need antibiotics,analgesics to bring down d inflammation..
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi looks like your tonsils are inflammed Kindly consult ENT specialist . a course of antibiotics n pain killers will help you.