Carnal desires related

My boyfriend and I have been sexually active for the past one year, say 10 times but I've not been able to satisfy him. He does give me all the pleasure I seek that's usually foreplay but he seeks the ultimate which I've not really been able to give him 'cause there are my own inhibitions regarding that. This thing is leaving him distressed, and not even masturbation is helping him. He talked to me about this once in all this while that kept bugging him cause he's finding it abnormal plus he also feels that I'll fail to understand this & deal sensitively with it. Doctor, please suggest me. How can I get him over these sexual pangs that keep coming to him, over and over again, now that he's sitting idle at home & waiting for his joining. I seek a sexologist's remarks towards this.

Doctor Answers (1) on Carnal desires related

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
hello, what are your own things inhibiting yourself, if you not tell, what is that problem,then how can we give solution over that, if you can’t able to discuss your personal problems with him then, atleast consult a sexologist in person or psychiatrist in person over that and discuss matter with him and get a solution. And get some meaningful legal relationship between you then consider sex, then it is always safe for now and for future.