Cardiophobia and health anxiety
Hi doctor I'm 19 years old and since 3 months I'm dealing with health anxiety. My mother succumbed to covid in May and since then I've been very mentally traumatized. I started googling symptoms and since then I've developed cardiophobia. I've started getting random pains in my chest which does not happen when I excercise or play badminton. My normal life schedule has been affected a lot by this. When I spend time out it does not happen but as soon as I get back home it starts. Please help doctor I'm so worried

No need to worry...  How's ur mother now?? 
consult....

Pyschiatrist consultation is required dear no need to worry.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.
Kindly discuss for your concern Need to be evaluated further
Stop googling for medical symptoms Avoid anxiety
Session with psychotherapist is advisable if problems persist
You can consult privately with me and discuss in details so that i can help you better
Click consult now