cardiologist-icon

Cardio type

Hi doctor, I am Numan currently from Chennai. I feel very strange in my heart, it beats very hard and I can feel the heart beat vibrations in my whole thoracic region, this makes me little hard to breath, like I'll have to put force to breath in the air and if I try putting normal energy to breath in then I'll have very short breath in.. I'll have a kind of pressure formed over my fifth rib of left side exactly below my nipple region over the heart.. It is there from quite long time, I have been under heavy stress mentally due to few disappointments,. I fear, is it heart attacks or something? I dont know please guide me and help me out.. I haven't said it to anyone from the time I am feeling all this nor I have taken any medication as well for this, because I was thinking it might be something very small and is there due to stress but even without stress I feel like this.. My BP and heart rate would be normal,.. Please help me out to know what exactly it is... Thank you.

Doctor Answers (2) on Cardio type

Dr. Ashish Srivastava Noida | General Physician
I would advice you for a ECG preferably at the time of palpitations and an Echo
If both come out normal go for a twenty four hour Holter monitoring
Consult a Physician it could all be because of stress and anxiety
Dr. Anand Nadkarni Pune | Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon
Hi Numan  , please see a physician in his / her OPD and tell all your symptoms.Answer all queries He/She will examine you and advise you.   Ischemic heart disease is unlikely in your age.A 2 D Echo will rule out structural heart disease