Candid LA cream on penis
So I've to apply "candid LA ointment" on my penis. The tube I got doesn't mention LA but nor does it mention candid B. I was wondering if these two are different creams. Also How do I apply it? What's the correct way? Retract the foreskin apply, apply the cream, and restore the foreskin or apply cream and wash it and then put the foreskin again. Please and Thank you for helping.

Dear Patient, Balanitis is an infection or inflammation of the skin on the head (glans) of the penis. In men who are not circumcised, this area is covered by a flap of skin known as the foreskin, or prepuce. Balanitis can occur in both circumcised and uncircumcised men, although it occurs more commonly in men who are not circumcised. Young boys generally are affected only if they have a very tight foreskin that is difficult to pull back (Phimosis). Note: At Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic , Phimosis / Tight Foreskin Treatment can be done without CIRCUMCISION (Circumcision is Removal of the foreskin from the human penis). You don't have to get your Precious Foreskin Removed. We treat Phimosis without Surgery/ Without Circumcision. Also, A variety of infections and skin conditions can cause balanitis. These include: Infections with yeast (Candida) or bacteria that live on the skin (the most common cause) Sexually transmitted infections, such as herpes simplex Irritation of the skin by soap, detergents or spermicidal jelly Benign (noncancerous) skin conditions such as psoriasis Some types of skin cancer (very rare) While any man can develop balanitis, the condition is most likely to occur in men who have a tight foreskin that is difficult to pull back, or who have poor hygiene. Diabetes can make balanitis more likely, especially if the blood sugar is poorly controlled. High blood sugar causes elevated amounts of sugar in the urine. Sugar-rich urine that dribbles on to the glans and under the foreskin provides a friendly environment for yeast and bacteria. Also, people with poorly controlled diabetes have a harder time fighting infections. When balanitis keeps recurring, it may be caused by a yeast infection transmitted back and forth between partners during sexual contact. Symptoms of Balanitis: A red, inflamed rash on the head and shaft of the penis or under the foreskin Itching or burning in the affected area A white, clumpy or yellowish discharge from the affected skin or from under the foreskin
If you are having any of the medical conditions as mentioned above then need not to worry. Just Book Your Appointment and Visit Sidri International Skin Hair & Sexology Clinic only after Booking a Confirmed Appointment. We will make sure to give best possible solution to your problem. BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT HERE: https://sidriinternational.com/appointment Stay Healthy & Stay Blessed.
Hello... Whatever may be the brand it should have clotrimaxzole as its content.. It's antifungal cream which has to be applied in area of patches.. You apply it wherever there is fungal patch.. Apply it at night and wash it off at morning.... Long term application is required for complete cure....