Cancer Patient

I need at least MBBS Doctor who can helped me to decrease the pain of cancer 4 stage patient who can't move from his place at all. My address is as below 4 Sai villa apt Sudarshan Nagar Road no 5 pimple gurav Pune 61.
views-icons 54 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

search doctors in your locality using practo and contact them personally they will help you.... regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?