Cancer chances
My friend around 24 years of age told me that she might have cancer if she didn't give birth to a baby by 2017 end or 2018 mid...is this possible that cancer chances may increase if she didn't give birth to a baby by the time or if the time elapses she won't be able to give birth to a baby after that?

There is increased risk of breast & ovarian cancer in women who do not gave children. But that doesn't mean all women get cancer. Also, she's very young, there's plenty of time to plan children. Meet a gynaecologist too clarify doubts. Not all information from unverified sources is correct
Hello, well this doubt is useless. Late marriage and not bearing children increases risk of ovarian and breast cancer but that doesn't imply that she will have cancer if she doesn't have baby by next year. Tell her to not believe everything and ask a Doctor and clear ur doubts