sexual-counselling-icon

Can't penetrate

I m married since 26 March 2016.Me and my husband tried so many times but we are unable to penetrate.there is a problem for me that I make up my mind that there is huge pain during penetrate so my body is very tight when we are try .what to do plz help me.

Dr. Rushali Dnyaneshwar Angchekar
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Sindhudurg

Homoeopathy takes away pain during intercourse as well as fear... You won't suffer from pain if you tAke homoepathic treatment
you can Consult me for homoepathic treatment without side effects
use lubricant try different positions

Hello.... It might be due to fear about sexual intercourse... You couple better consult sexologist.. Vagina is elastic in nature it can expand to any extent.. You need not to fear about it.. Pain will be there in first sexual intercourse, but it subsides eventually.
Dr. Parikshit Mahimkar
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Homoeopathy with counseling gives encouraging result in your case.
Dr. Vikas Mishra
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Allahabad
You should consult a good homoeopathic physician he will give u some medicines and some suggestions this is very crucial time for both of you so get rid off this problem and make life happy
Dr. Manisha
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Lucknow
Cause may be psychological or pathological. Without examining both partner one can only assume the possibilities. Better to consult gynecologist to rule out any pathology like narrow vagina, tight hymen, vaginismus etc. in female. Thereafter sexologist for counselling and management if no pathology detected. Homeopathy too helpful in psychological case in which no pathological finding present.
Dr. Tejas Joshi
Homeopath 20 yrs exp Pune
This can be due to a tight hymen, or your anxiety. Show a gynaecologist and a counselor.
if hymen is tight, a gynaec would help, if anxiety is the cause, then a counselor will come in handy
Dr. Amar Deep
Homeopath 8 yrs exp RaeBareli
Please note that a foreplay is very much required at least 30 minutes before the actual penetration. Once you become arouse (both mentally and physically)slowly the vaginal canal will widen and penetration will happen. Perhaps it will take days but you should try daily at least once. If there is any sexual debility in your husband that needs to be explored and treated for a better sexual life.
Apply lubricant/coconut oil both of you before penetration. Give me a feedback after 2 weeks for sure.
If the canal is dilated then only try to push - this can be done by inserting finger index-finger then both index finger and ring finger and so on.
Dr. Hitesh Shah
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Mumbai
You have penetration phobia woth probably vaginismus. This needs a proper therapy and guidance. Additionaly there can be local hypersensotivity and narrow vaginal opening. This needs a comprehensive approach to diagnose and solve.
Meet an experi3nces sexologist preferably with counselling and homeopathy background.
Dr. Manoj Kumar
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow
As you said body become very tight during intercourse and you feel too much pain .. I think you have spasmodic pain during coition and have extreme sensitivity of your private parts . For my opinion consult homoeopath for your better treatment..there are to many medicines for this type of problem but which medicine is suitable for you is decided after your full history taking and understanding of your basic nature for example your anger or your Will your esteem etc by a homoeopath and then he decide your medicine and you will be cured..