Can't loose weight
Im 30yrs old height 5"2 weight 125 kg i tried many doctors n medicine to loose weight bt nothing help me infact it keeps on increasing pls can anyone guide me the best way to loose weight..i m really very worried because of my weight I always have body pain n always feel sleepy..i also hv high insulin n pcod..plss plss plssssssss help me.

Dr. Harisha N L

First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too mich suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do...consult dietitian and gynecologist they will do the needful.