Can i have long time sex

I have a habit of masturbating from childhood I get the sperm out in seconds and I loose that mood. I'm not married but once married I don't know how I can have long sex.
Please suggest me what to do and what to eat to make the sperm not out for sometime.
Plz answer and suggest what to do.

Doctor Answers (1) on Can i have long time sex

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Both psychological and biological factors can play a role in premature ejaculation.  premature ejaculation is a common and treatable condition. Medications, counseling and sexual techniques that delay ejaculation — or a combination of these — can help improve sex for you and your partner.

masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life.

Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities.
Consult sex therapist...