Can I be pregnant?

I had my last cycle on 24th of the last month. I had very heavy bleeding (2 pads per hour) and also lot of clotting. I had taken an I-pill 3 days before the period and it was early due to that. So my current cycle date is 30. I have been feeling nauseated for 3-4 days now. Also I have been feeling to pee very frequently and my breasts hurt a bit. I have read these are the signs of early pregnancy. Can I be pregnant? Also, can the previous period be an effect of the I-pill or a miscarriage? P. S. We regularly use a condom. We did not use it just the once and then took the I-pill after 1 and a half day.

Doctor Answers (1) on Can I be pregnant?

Dr. Sachin Dalal Mumbai | Gynecologist
Ipill is notorious for its failure. Given the history, there is definitely a possibility of pregnancy. Check with a pregnancy test kit available in the medical stores. If the problem persists, contact a gynecologist asap. Dr Sachin Dalal Madhu Hospital Bhandup West Mumbai