Can hemorrhagic cyst of ovary treated
I am 23 years old girl working in a school. I have pain during periods. Also has my periods were not regular I did my ultrasound which showed haemorrhagic cysts in the ovaries. Can haemorrhagic cyst be treated? Will it have to be treated surgically or medicines only will cure it?

Yes haemoohagic cysts can be treated.The most important criteria is the size of the cyst,if it is small then we can try with hormonal tablets and injections but of more than 5cm then surgery needs to be considered......but before surgery we do confirm nature and size of the cyst with MRI and also do Ca-125 the tumour marker(blood test)