Can diarrhea cause stomach cramps
I am 17 years old girl. From yesterday I was having severe cramps in stomach and today morning I passed loose watery stools almost 4 to 5 times. I am still getting the cramps too. Every time I want to pass motion I get these cramps. Could cramps be because of diarrhoeas?

Yes
It is likely that you have dehydration and electrolyte imbalance which is causing your muscle cramps. I would advise you to drink ORS and especially after passing stools. You should aim to drink atleast 3 liters of water per day which will help reduce the cramps.
Follow the steps as advised
If condition persists or worsens visit the ER at the earliest