Can cure hypochondria
Hi doctor, I am getting mad day by day due to hypochondria. I am under treatment and taking preoxtine 37.5 but not feeling bettrt. I am so tensed with hypochondria specially colon cancer that I keep checking my anus with tissue paper for any blood ( even I have never seen any blood while passing stool). I am getting mad. Dnt know which speclist doctor would help me... Taking mind for sucide sometime ... Please help 🥺🥺

You might  need to change or add antidepressants. Talk to your treating psychiatrist or take second opinion.
consult your psychiatrist and go for regular counselling services
Revisit your treating psychiatrist