Can Astama patient have pregnancy?
Hello doctor, I have Astama from childhood I use inhaler and nasal spray dairy now am 1month pregnant. Will it be ok for me or I'll get any complications

Yes u can get pregnant but least use of oral drugs is advised Spray has min effect so can take Also will advise you flu vaccination
for further queries contact me online
Yes definitely,  asthma is not contraindicated pregnancy, But u need holistic approach to manage your pregnancy in ANC and through out,, For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
No problem. You can plan for baby. Meanwhile nebulizer or inhaler can be used for asthma without any issues if required.
No problem.. Involve your physician too in management and be on less medicine