Can't sleep,please help!
I am 24 and have Insomnia for 5 years. I don't have stress, don't use any device at night and switch off all lights, use good mattress n pillow, eat light dinner, also meditate and excercise. Have IBS but I am sure it can't be the reason. Can it be parasites, SIBO or heavy metal?which is the test to check heavy metal?

Dr. Amit J Bali
Anesthesiologist 20 yrs exp Delhi

Meet me. Expert on sleep therapy & meditation.

Well.. I don't think IBS is the cause for insomnia ..its better you consult a physician once and take an opinion about your problem as you have already ruled out many causes for it...if required physician will direct you to the required specialist as per the signs