Can't sleep!
I am 24 and have Insomnia for 5 years. I don't have stress, don't use any device at night and switch off all lights, use good mattress n pillow, eat light dinner, also meditate and excercise. Have IBS but I am sure it can't be the reason. Can it be parasites, SIBO or heavy metal?which is the test to check heavy metal?

Hi Reason can be some hidden reason for your insomnia. Read below to know the hidden reasons 1) Not Prioritizing Quality Sleep 2) Inadequate Sunlight Exposure 3) Sleeping in the Wrong Environment 4) You could have a Damaged Gut 5) Additional Bodyweight 6) Not Properly Unwinding 7) Irregular Sleep Schedule 8) Physical Tension 9) Nutrient Deficiency 10) Adrenal Dysfunction 11) Low GABA Levels. If it is not any of the above reason then you can meet a Dietician for assessment if the diet is the reason or not. For better sleep you can adapt the following things 10 Better Sleep Tips: 1) Maintain a consistent daily schedule 2) Reduce caffeine intake 3) Turn off the computer or Television 4) Don't go to Bed on a Full Stomach 5) Don't Go To Bed on an Empty Stomach 6) Engage in regular Exercise 7) Limit Beverage consumption before bed 8) Keep your Bedroom dark & quite 9) Invest in a comfortable matters, pillow & Bedding 10) Go to sleep and wake up using your internal Alarm Clock.
Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan required
Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+120
Chat with a dietician
Hi. Dietitian is not the right person to answer your query. Please see a doctor or visit a sleep clinic.