Can a dog bitten person i
My friend was bitten by a stray dog. From that day till now he has had all the medications and four out of five injections. It suddenly struck me last night that we are using same utensils drinking from the same bottle etc.  In short I may have swallow some of his saliva unknowingly. What are the chances that I may get

hello there. there is no need to worry about anything. it won't spead that way. absolutely no chances. regards
Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, first I want you to assure you that rabies will not spread by sharing utensils and its Avery heat sensitive virus, so don't worry. U need not take any precautions.