Calorie value of idli vda
I am new to Mumbai and idli vada is the only thing I'm eating. What is the calorific value of it. Is it nutritional?

Dr. Harisha N L
Hi there I understand your concern....eating only idli and vada is not nutritious and it will not give adequate calories required.... Single idli can give 50 calories, vada around 110 calories, sambar about 130 calories and if you use chatny it will be 50 more....add protein rich foods and healthy fats to diet for e.g..egg white...add fibre rich foods like green leafy veggies,carrots,Apple, etc. Add green tea to your diet .you have to eat more foods high in amino acids,calcium, zinc, iron, copper and magnesium...do regular exercise without failure....consult dietitian for further details

Nutritional value of sperm