Calf pain in left leg

There is a persistent, dull pain in my left calf muscle for the past 2 months. Some days there is no pain, some days there is a lot of pain. There is some uneasiness in the sole of the left foot as well. I drink and smoke a lot.
views-icons 111 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Calf pain in left leg

Dr. D Giridhar Balaji., PT
5 yrs. of exp | Hyderabad | Physiotherapist

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Needs thorough evaluation avoid excess smoking that damages your arteries and may cause this kind of issues where perfusion to tissues will come down!
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello.... PVD typically strikes the veins and arteries that supply the arms, legs, and organs located below your stomach,smoking is main risk factor for this condition.... Arterial doppler is required to know the cause consult general surgeon for examination and investigation.
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello There. I can understand your concern. your condition needs further evaluation for effective management. my advise as of now would be that you take a calcium and a bit d3 supplement like tab. supracal pro once a day after food for a month and tab. d3 must 60k once a week for for 4 weeks. have lots of greens, fruits and vagetables. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.