Calf pain in left leg

There is a persistent, dull pain in my left calf muscle for the past 2 months. Some days there is no pain, some days there is a lot of pain. There is some uneasiness in the sole of the left foot as well. I drink and smoke a lot.
views-icons 89 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (3) on Calf pain in left leg

Needs thorough evaluation avoid excess smoking that damages your arteries and may cause this kind of issues where perfusion to tissues will come down!
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... PVD typically strikes the veins and arteries that supply the arms, legs, and organs located below your stomach,smoking is main risk factor for this condition.... Arterial doppler is required to know the cause consult general surgeon for examination and investigation.
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello There. I can understand your concern. your condition needs further evaluation for effective management. my advise as of now would be that you take a calcium and a bit d3 supplement like tab. supracal pro once a day after food for a month and tab. d3 must 60k once a week for for 4 weeks. have lots of greens, fruits and vagetables. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.