Calf muscle to feet pains
Hello doctor am facing calf muscle to foot pain which is like current passing in leg from months  ankle pains are severe while taking early morning i feel like legs are weighted for few steps. I could not stand and walk for few minutes..i consulted ortho and neuro once they are not guiding me properly.. i took an mRi it results disc disciation bulge at l5 section , i worried as it saciatica But another doctor advised that its not saciatica nerve pain which comes from low back to till feet...but mine is calf muscle to feet and ankle Am confused now can you plesse help me out , am very depressed because of it...where i could not stand and walk freely as used to before...is permanent cure is there for it or i hav to face lifelong?

Mri clearly shows disc buldge at l5-s1 level. The symptoms are most likely due to this unless there is any other local disorder. Medicines ans physiotherapy can relieve it but need to examine thoroughly clinically to comment further
this is suggestive of overuse of the calf muscles which have probably become stiff. avoid sitting on heights from where you have difficulty in getting up, avoid standing for long, sit such that your feet are in neutral position, and wear heel lift footwear while walking or standing.
Hi, Is there also tightness in calf? Any swelling? Complain of numbness in legs? Consult directly so proper history can be taken and management can be started accordingly
Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true