Calcine in coronary arter

Yesterday my father in law was operated theough angioplasty for left artery, was unsuccessful.  They suggested he need to go for rotablation for removing calcine from coronary arteries as blockage is high. Please suggest best doctor and hospital who can treat with rotablator in bangalore.
views-icons 32 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your feeling, But am afraid but the help you're trying to get from this forum is out of the bounds. Kindly find for online for good informatiom and for good doctors. Take care of your uncle. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?