Burns after urinating

I have anal sex with a girl without protection..but I know that the girl wasn't infected with any sexual disease Some problems I am facing after that r when I pee it burns inside penis even after I urinated & the colour of urine is dark yellow  is there any possibility that I might be infected of some disease then ?

Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. it is very likely that you have a urinary infection caused by bacteria that reside in the bowel. You cannot rule out the possibility of other infections because you cannot see infection with your eyes nor do all sexually transmitted infections produce symptoms in all those who are infected. The best approach therefore is to always be safe and protect yourself by using condoms for any kind of sexual contact including oral sex. I would suggest you see a doctor specialising in skin and DVD first. They can do  investigations and treatment. best wishes