Burning while peeing (sometimes)
Sometimes when I go to pee I feel buring while peeing (on top of my penis part where flow goes). I am not involved in any sexual activity (nor I ever had) I do masturbation (by myself only: Self serving) I never hold my pee. If I feel to pee then I go to pee but SOMETIMES I feel burning. Is it normal?

check ur urine n blood test for see any infection
Less water intake can cause less blood supply in urinary tract and increase chance of infection and inflammation
drink minimum 3 litres. avoid too much spicy foods and take lots of watery fruits. if no relief in some days consult a surgeon or urologist
Burning during urination happening only some times can be normal.. But if it persists we need to go for a physical checkup
Observe if it is happening every time. If yes go to your physician and go for urine test
Drink plenty of water