Burning urination
I have a strong burning sensation while i urinate. I have gotten the urine routine and culture tests done. But i am confused as to what doctor should i visit? Should i visit a normal urologist or should i visit a urogynecologist because i am sexually active. I have protected sex but sometimes I have unprotected oral sex. Can this be related to that? I read online that it can be chlamydia. Please help me what should i do and which type of doctor should i visit. Also, please suggest any other test if required other than the two i already did.
56 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
HELLO, you can consult any of them but better to go to urologist or general physician.. based on report doctor prescribes antibiotics .. chlamydia and gonorrhea most common in sexually active person. you should avoid sex or use condoms. in that case partner should also need treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.