Burning urination
I have a strong burning sensation while i urinate. I have gotten the urine routine and culture tests done. But i am confused as to what doctor should i visit? Should i visit a normal urologist or should i visit a urogynecologist because i am sexually active. I have protected sex but sometimes I have unprotected oral sex. Can this be related to that? I read online that it can be chlamydia. Please help me what should i do and which type of doctor should i visit. Also, please suggest any other test if required other than the two i already did.

HELLO, you can consult any of them but better to go to urologist or general physician.. based on report doctor prescribes antibiotics .. chlamydia and gonorrhea most common in sexually active person. you should avoid sex or use condoms. in that case partner should also need treatment