Burning sensation in mouth
I developed a habit of chewing tobacco and due to that when ever I eat spicy food I feel burning sensation in my mouth it feel very hot please help me.getting rid rid of that

Hi sir...   your history seems you have oral submucous fibrosis .. It is due to chewing of tobacco... It may cause burning sensation and difficulty in opening of mouth(Trismus)...stiffness of cheek muscles... FIRST YOU NEED TO QUIT THE TOBACCO CHEWING HABIT Treatment depends on severity of damage ... It may includes Topical or intralesional injection of corticosteroids ,Multivitamin tablets..
kindly visit dentist for furthur consultation and management

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+191
Chat with a dentist
First and foremost stop the cause!
Hello sir, first thing you have to do is to quit tobacco... Avoid hot and spicy food for few days... You need to apply certain ointments and gels and also the prescribed multivitamin must be taken..
To get rid of this problem, first you have to quit the habit completely. Then consult your nearby dentist. He can relieve you with corticosteroid ointment and antioxidant tablets. Picture would have helped. But your symptoms say that You are in the initial stage of this lesion called oral sub mucous fibrosis. Please take care of your habit and quut that completely or your problem might increase.
visit your nearby dentist asap
eat lot of green leafy vegetables and fruits for now. avoid hot or spicy food till you get releived of the symptoms.
HELLO OBVIOUSLY I WOULD ASK YOU TO REMOVE THE CAUSAL AGENT FOR YOUR PROBLEM i.e CHEWING TOBACCO CONSULT THE DENTIST IMMEDIATELY .........WITHOUT A DELAY U WILL BE BEST ADVISED BY THOROUGH CLINICAL EXAMINATION REGARDS TEAM TDC

Fizzing sensation in mouth