Burning eye and fever sensation
My husband ,age 49 works for 9 hours in his office daily .At the end of the day he complains for burning eyes and feels fever (though its actually not).He uses tested reading specs too while throughout working in office.

You husband is suffering from dryness & mental tiredness. He should try to look away from screen every 10 minute & after two hours he should take rest for 10 minute .He should try to have normal blinking while working on computer & use some good lubricating eye drops 4-5 times regularly (Systane ultra), with regards
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Use a good artificial tear drop preparations like OnTears eye drops thrice a day. Ask him to drink plenty of fluids and give frequent eye rest breaks. Consult a ophthalmologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain. Bangalore.