Burning and pain in Neck
Hie,I am 24 years old,having burning sensation and pain in left part of neck for past few weeks. The pain and burning sensation revolves around 2-3 positions around the left part of neck and sometimes the burning sensation is strong. There's also shoulder muscle pain. I smoke 2-3 ciggaretes a day,is this pain serious??

Dr. Parveen Chawla
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 18 yrs exp Faridabad

dear this burning sensation is nothing but the inflammation of the neck and if strain is not there than this mainly due to the wrong posture while sleeping ,apply some pain killer or anti-inflammatory ointments to this and this burning will subside ,
keep good posture while sleeping
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

YESSSSSSSS! STOP SMOKING!
use this app to search for a good ENT Specialist in your neighbourhood and fix up an instant appointment