Burn in toilate and urine

Hi i have 24 hours burn near toilate and urine and hitching in statis or anal area dr i have small urine stone but i gone through 2 urologist but no effect in burn so please suggest the solution i had taken usg and blood, urine report and that slight normal which specilaist will do like urologist or piles or fissure spelist plz answer
views-icons 81 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Burn in toilate and urine

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

Hello There. I can understand your concern but i do not understand your language. according to what little i can make out, it seems like you have a urinary tract infection along with a renal calculi, but its not at all possible that a urologist cannot treat a urinary tract infection and a urinary calculus. you could have attached the reports atlas we could have got a better idea. also, drink a lot of water and other fluids. avoid stone causing foods. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?