Burn in the vulva of vagina
Why does my private part hurt and burn very often? And there is problem of over white discharge and foul smell.

It's vaginal candidiasis. Need to start with Canesten ointment local application. Antifungal oral medication Vaginal pessery. Is discharge associated with intense itching/redness/sores.
Consult me on practo for further assistance

It may be some infection... Need more details for further treatment
Infection with bacteria or fungus can lead to white discharge Consult nearby doctor for treatment Or consult me on practo for immediate start of medicines..
take plenty of water by mouth keep clean and dry of private parts avoid wet clothes
It might be due to some bacterial or fungal infection. Consult a doctor at earliest
Consult me online for further information