Bumpy skin/pigmentation/acne
Hi. I am a 15 year old girl who lives in a cold and wet area. I have had these bumps on my face since I was 8 years old. They are these whiteheads that are hard and inside my pores. They are all over my face and it almost seems like if I drag a pimple extractor over my face, there will be those white worms coming out of every single one of my pores. I get active pimples too, those with white puss inside, two or three in a week and also has a lot of scars that only starts to fade after months.

Hi dear a homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services

Hi there! I can surely help you .. for that you've to contact me by going to my profile.