Bumb on tigh,buring vagi
Hi doctor i hav bump on my tigh , recently notised , burin vagina aftr d befr sex whitesh discharge lik yest infection . Wen ever i hav sex with my husband he is gettin redish big in the tip of the penis ad whitesh patches around it ad sever itching . First he was gettin the systoms later on i m facin al this Can i know the problm with me or him

Hello there. I can understand your concern. It looks like both of you are having a fungal infection. You need to take candid vaginal pessary and insert one inside your vagina for seven days and your husband also needs treatment. Ask him to apply a flucos dusting powder and tab. Flucos 150mg once a day for 7 days. Consult a gynecologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.