Bulky waist and tummy
My weight is 67 kg but i have bulky waist and tummy i want through diet i am also a patient of ovarian cyst for which i am on medication.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello,your weight could be due to pcos as most of polycystic ovarian syndrome associated with obesity ,you have to medicines regularly prescbed by physician , have more of fruits and vegetables, drink lot of water , avoid junk ,oily food items ,have food like chapatis, avoid curd ,ghee, ice creams , meat .Exercise daily in morning , sleep well ,avoid worries. Do aerobic exercises it helps I'm reduction of tummy.