Brown spot in underwear
Hi, I am 6 months pregnant. Working woman, travel by cab for 40 kms daily. Room at 4th floor, and have to take stairs. I usually see a brown spot in my underwear while going for loo. Discharge is not frequent but often visible. Please suggest if this is normal or something to worry? Ultrasound n all reports fine till now.

Hello....... If you’re pregnant, brown discharge more than likely does not mean something is wrong with you or your baby — in most cases, it’s completely harmless. The most common cause is irritation.In very rare cases, brown discharge during pregnancy could be a sign of an impending miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, problems with the placentaor a sign of an infection of the cervix or uterus...

Light brown stain on underwear