Brother suffering fm muscular dystrophy
Hello, My brother suffering from muscular dystrophy From 12 yrs age now he is 29 yrs old. Now his condition is very bad he is not able to eat and drink. admitted in st. Johns Bangalore they did few test's attached reports. Doctor said may be because of DMD his throat is infected. Prescribed medicines and said try to feed him but he is not able swallow anything. I know that he is at lost stage of his disease but could you please suggest me what step could we need to take,would need to admit in any hospital or anything like?

Please follow the instructions of treating doctors and don't get confused by asking a lot too many people

Yes get him admitted and put on RT Feeding
Hospitalisation!