Bronchitiea

I am suffering from bronchitis from past 6-7 years. Initially I started English medicine for about 4 years at my native place in U.P. I am now doing Homeopathy treatment for about 3 years. I have stopped all English medicine but still I am having issue in daily morning and night. It starts with coughing and slowly slowly coughing increases and then it catch wheezing. Its daily issue and very frustrating to me as I don't like to do anything when I have wheezing and just like to sit idle on my bed. Kindly suggest that is bronchitis is curable. If yes, how long does it take to completely cured with Homeopathy medicine.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homeopath 15 yrs exp Noida

Hello. Bronchitis is very much curable. It does not take so long to get relief. Your medication is probably not appropriate, so it is relapsing. Consult a different physician. Regards
Dr. Adil Hingora
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Raipur

Request you to consult any good homeopath who will take your case in detail and give you medicine according to your Constitution.
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
Dr. A. K. Mandal here for your characterized treatment in homoeopathy to whom you may contact through Practo location dumdum Kolkata as without proper case taking no homoeopathy treatment is proper.