Breastmilk and periods
Got periods after 2.5 months of delivery (cesarean delivery). I breastfeed my baby with no supplements. Does periods reduce my milk supply henceforth? Or low milk supply induced periods ? Baby is healthy and fed every 2-3 hours day and night. What should I do to increase milk supply in such case. I take shatavari granules (about 1 spoon) daily twice  with warm milk. Please help me out as my baby was born with low birth weight and 15 days premature.

For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Connect me online for medical prescription
Periods will not reduce breast milk. After 6weeks many women resume their periods after delivery. Continue shatavari granules. Consult with your paediatrician on starting the add-on foods for the baby
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai