Breastfeeding
Hell doctor How to stop breastmilk I stopped giving breastmilk to my baby she is now 1 and half year so I stopped giving but I can I stop my breastmilk naturally or by medicine is there any side effects of using medicine in future

No need of medication..  It will stop automatically after stoping feeding a baby.. It may get ingorge,  then take analgesic.. Still no stop then take medicine.. For detail consultation connect with me online
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
There is no need of any medicine. Just stop feeding your child and the milk will dry up in a few months. Initially, you may have engorged and painful breasts and may take analgesics for this.
U can havemedicines for that
connect me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Connect online to solve your queries