Breast puss
Last 1 week I facing this issue having 2 acne type thing on my breast puss is coming and instead of getting better it getting worse and after thart I got more 2-3 acne thing in my under arms vagina and near on butts

You can do a Dermatology consultation with me for this problem  at the earliest. Do not delay for a sinus formation.

You need to start with course of antibiotics for the same
Do u have family history of breast Ca? Do u have done self breast exam ? Do u have found any nodule , lump ? Is there any change in size and texture of nipple/ areola ? Or change in skin texture. It can be early signs , including any watery discharge from nipples and should not ne ignored. Tenderness can be due to underlying abscess/pus or infection.do u have fever or any other complaints or on any other harmonal medications or contraceptive pills.consult me here on practo
Share pictures
Get physical examination done by general physician or gynaecologist