Breast pain
I m having severe breast is this due to pregnancy my last period ended on 21 nov. And i had unprotected sex on 1 december but semen was not ejaculated inside

If doubt of pregnancy wait till due date then get done pregnancy test.
Hi good evening Thnxs for your question U did unprotected sex on ur 11th day of period rt? Than wait for ur next period. If u missed ur regular period than do urinary pregnancy test with morning sample and inform me result so that I can advise u in better way. Use my online consulting link so that we can discuss ur quary and advise you accordingly prac.to/drpanchani
not related to pregnancy it may be PMS