Breast pain
I m a mother of 2month old child and also breatfeeding him. So i m suffering from severe breast pain in left side. It become hard, hot, sore nipple and having white spot on middle of nipple. I cant even feed my child with left one. So i went yesterday nearby gyne doctor..she gave me augmentin 625 and signoflam for 5 day. As if now i have taken 3 doses. So now breast is leaking so much..is it normal to be leak ? Also today i m having headace...dont no because of same or not..? How long it take to be normal ? Beause breast is still hard, painfull and sore nipple. Can i express milk using manual pump and give to baby ? Is it safe for both baby and for sore nipple ? Any other medication required ?

Dear , don't worry Express the breast milk of both breast . And give good  breast express milk give to baby Need to Continue antibiotics for 7 days but After third day,  again go for fallow where u are consulting there

+139
Chat with a doctor
This problem is due to infection. This problem is breast abscess. Drain the milk by breast pump.
don't feed the baby by breast milk of affected breast.
consult me online with full history and report for diagnosis and treatment for complete cure.
Don't worry it is breast inflammation
Bryonia 30, 4 pills 4 times daily for 3 days
You are having breast inflammation.
consult me online
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure this problem of yours rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through this platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier