Breast pain
I am facing breast pain for 20 days.I have already done one treatment and taken medicine but still the pain is same.

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello possible causes of breast pain:- Many women have breast tenderness and pain, also called mastalgia. It may come and go with monthly periods (cyclic) or may not follow any pattern (noncyclic). Cyclic pain is the most common type of breast pain. It may be caused by the normal monthly changes in hormones. This pain usually occurs in both breasts. It is generally described as a heaviness or soreness that radiates to the armpit and arm. The pain is usually most severe before a menstrual period and is often relieved when a period ends. Cyclic breast pain occurs more often in younger women. Most cyclic pain goes away without treatment and usually disappears at menopause. Noncyclic pain is most common in women 30 to 50 years of age. It may occur in only one breast. It is often described as a sharp, burning pain that occurs in one area of a breast. Occasionally, noncyclic pain may be caused by a fibroadenoma or a cyst. If the cause of noncyclic pain can be found, treating the cause may relieve the pain. Breast pain can get worse with changes in your hormone levels or changes in the medicines you are taking. Stress can also affect breast pain. Consult obg specialist and surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.